Cancellation / Re-booking Policy
1. In the event of an appointment being cancelled at less than 48 hours notice, the full fee for the session will be charged. Accepting this is a condition of booking an appointment, which forms a contract for the provision of hypnotherapy services. The reason for this charge is that time, preparation and facilities will already have been allocated to the appointment. It is incumbent upon the client to allow adequate travel time for the appointment.
2. In the event of an appointment being missed with less than 48 hours notice, a re-booked appointment will require full payment in advance. The appointment will only be confirmed on receipt of this. Where at least 48 hours notice is given, no charge will apply for the altering or cancellation of an appointment time.
3. Payments can be made by cash or cheque at the appointment. Please make cheques payable to ‘Slavka Craig’. You can also pay online in advance, via the Hypnolight website.
Downloads & CDs
4. Purchasing any downloads or CDs from Hypnolight is done on the strict understanding that Hypnolight cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or misuse of the download or CDs or any of the content therein.
5. Individual results will vary.
6. Do not use any Hypnolight downloads or CDs while driving, operating any machinery, or in any situation in which you are required to perform any action.
7. Do not use any Hypnolight download or CD if you suffer from epilepsy, depression, or any other psychological, psychiatric or nervous condition, or if you are under the influence of substances (including, but not limited to, alcohol or drugs).
8. Any person using any Hypnolight downloads or CDs does so on the strict understanding that they are and shall remain wholly responsible for their own actions and decisions.
9. Any and all content purchased from Hypnolight is subject to the appropriate copyright laws. No content, including but not limited to downloads or CDs, either in whole, or in part, may be republished, forwarded, sold, hired, resold, transmitted, copied, transferred or in any way made available to anybody who has not directly purchased this content from Hypnolight; except in the case of prior express written consent being given.
10. All content provided in this website or any other media supplied by Hypnolight (including, but not limited to the website, downloads and documents) is for educational purposes only, should be considered as general information only, and is not a substitute for the advice of a medical doctor, or any other healthcare professional.
11. It is always incumbent upon the client to consult their General Practitioner to ensure their physical and mental wellbeing. In the event of any doubt, all clients should seek the advice of their GP before undergoing hypnotherapy or any other form of complementary treatment. This is particularly the case with, but not limited to, epilepsy, painful conditions, OCD, severe depression and other mental health issues.
12. It is also advisable to seek the advice of a healthcare professional before beginning a weight-loss, slimming and/or fitness plan. The responsibility for this always lies with the client. Hypnotherapy for weight-loss is only an aid to, and not a replacement for, eating a sensible and healthy calorie-controlled diet.
13. Hypnolight is neither liable nor responsible for any materials, images or other content found on external sites linked to. Nor does linking to any external sites constitute an endorsement of any product or service contained therein.
14. Hypnolight cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or misuse of this website or any of the content contained therein.
15. All of the content and other materials on this website is copyright and may not be distributed or copied in any way without prior express written consent. All content is subject to change at any time and without notice.